Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 20, 2007

Double Pocket Fun!

Beate made a tutorial on her blog about how to make these super cute Double Pocket Cards. They're great if you're giving a gift card along with a note. I also think they'd be SUPER cute as a Christmas card.

I was supposed to be making a baby girl card for my new cousin today, but pink wasn't calling my name. This Cowboy paper from Crate Paper that I got at Eclectic Paperie was calling my name. I couldn't help myself. So, I made a card that I don't technically need today, but it was fun. And, I'm sure soon enough I'll actually need to send it out. Handy to have those things on hand!

I have another one of these in the works... might finish it tonight or add it to my to do pile, and another one kicking around in my head. You'll be seeing this style card again. I really loved making it.

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Joanne,
Your card is sooo adorable! Absolutely love it!

Corie said...

Love this -- so adorable.

kathy said...

I just love this. I guess I will have to try the tutorial

Anonymous said...

Hi - I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog! You are so talented and really inspire me. I love hearing about your adorable boys too. Thanks for sharing. Crystal N

Rose Ann said...

What a fun pocket card! Yours turned out great, and has me thinking...I need to try one. ;)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover