Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 20, 2007

Treats Anyone?

I went and ordered some clear glass bottles online for an upcoming project class. But, silly me, I didn't measure it out. When the box came last night they are teensy tiny little things.

I did however order some cute little tin boxes that I had fun altering. They're quick and easy if you have to make a lot of little hostess gifts, or teacher presents.

The only thing that took any length of time was waiting for the craft ink to dry. For my class I'm going to add more snowflakes to the band, and also we'll be coating each flake with Irridescent Ice embossing powder (which UPS will be delivering to me early next week!) The heat gun will dry that ink up in a snap, and it will be way cuter all sparkled up. The snowflake on top was stamped on shimmery white paper - love that stuff!

I'm off to Walmart tonight to pick up some Avery labels and some Hershey's nuggets to fill this little baby up! I thought Candy Corn would be cute for the Halloween ones I'm making tonight.

I'm still going to play around to see what I can do with these teeny tiny containers. I'm sure I'll come up with something. I can't possibly be bothered with returning them.
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover