Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 19, 2007



I can't believe I've never made one of these before. I've done loads of my little shadowbox monogram ones, but never a full name frame. Been fiddling with it for days, but not sure how much more I can add to it.

Hard to see here, but the top half is stamped with the background from bundle of joy and then I filled in the stars with my so saffron crayon. I **might** go back and add some sakura stardust on the trails between the stars, or the stars themselves....

If you have any other ideas for me, I'd love to hear them!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

how about some hodgepodge hardware-library holders- put his date of birth in it- to break up bottom of striped designer paper?

aka- kathy challenger

Unknown said...

Love it Joanne!! I love doing these, they are so fun! I think it looks great! IF you wanted more, I sometimes add a word to each letter - like Love for L, Enjoy for E, etc., But I like it the way it is!! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So stinkin' CUTE!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover