Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 8, 2007

My Favorite Things and Paper Pretties for a Cause

While "blogsurfing" today to see what everyone was up to, I learned that Paper Pretties and My Favorite Things are teaming up with a new release to help raise money for Breast Cancer.

You may remember that this spring I helped a friend of mine raise money for her Avon Breast Cancer walk in memory of her mother.

A new mini set will be released from My Favorite Things as part of Kim's new "Minis on a Mission" initiative on October 1st. This set is titled "Think Pink" and I will most certainly be adding this to my collection.

You can read more here about the new set, as well as a giveaway from Paper Pretties and My Favorite Things.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Very cool cause AND pretty stamps! I can't wait to order that stamp set. My mom is a breast cancer survivor and it's a cause that's close to my heart. I'm doing the Race for the Cure NE Ohio next Saturday! Can't wait!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover