Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 6, 2007

Tonight's Door Prize - Thanks to Emily

When I was at Target the other day, I saw those super cute frames at "The Spot!" I literally grabbed an armload.

I made up several of them in an afternoon to use at an upcoming open house. I have SO many samples to make for that. I'm planning a personal "stampfest" this coming Saturday night to stock up for that party. I digress.
Tonight's door prize for my Six Month Club participants will be one "naked" frame, along with some designer paper and double stitched ribbon to match.
They'll be able to whip up one at home for themselves. Its SUCH a great, and quick project. And, for the next few months, I'm all about helping my customers find great projects to give as holiday gifts!

If you'd like to learn how to make these hop on over to Emily Giovanni's blog. She's done a wonderful tutorial on these frames. Thanks Emily!
Hey by the way, when I went over to hook up the link to her tutorial, I saw she just passed 200,000 posts and will soon be offering up some candy. Congratulations!!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Corie said...

These frames are absolutely adorable -- love them.

Dottie K. said...

So cute! TFS :)

emilymomto3boys said...

those are awesome! I love the wide ribbon! I just got some olive wide grosgrain - I'll have to give it a whirl!

Unknown said...

So nice Joanne! I saw those - gotta try 'em! :) Thanks for the inspiration!!:)

Tara said...

LOVE THEM...they turned out sooo cute! Don't ya just love the doallr spot at Target! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover