Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 3, 2007

Want to Stamp Up?

I'm sure many of you have already heard, but Stampin Up is running some amazing promotions this month.

If you're reading this and have any interest whatsoever in signing on as a demonstrator for Stampin Up, please email me at stampedbyhand@comcast.net I'd be more than happy to discuss the fabulous Stampin Up opportunity.

Since I know many of you are demos already, I won't blah blah to much, but I love that with Stampin Up you have the ability to join just as a hobbyist and never run a single class, just to have discount on a product you love. Or that you can structure your business to sell pre-made cards, gifts, scrapbooks, custom invitations etc. OR that you can hold workshops, home parties, share your skills, meet with your girlfriends and stamp, making money at a job that you LOVE!

Back to the promotions. Through September 30th, Stampin Up is offering a full color family of ink pads to anyone who signs on as a demonstrator. This is a value of nearly $60! This is an amazing offer that last ran nearly two years ago. An offer this good won't be around again soon. So, if you have even the faintest interest, I'd love to talk to you!!

The second promotion is called the "Fall Frenzy" Each customer that purchases $30 in product during the month of September will qualify to purchase one of each of the following stamp sets at 30% off.

Bitty Boos Too
Haunting Halloween
Thoroughly Thankful
Autumn Fest
Elementary Essentials
Stem Silhouettes (Holiday Mini Catalogue)

If you don't already have a demonstrator, and you'd be interested in making a purchase this month, please contact me.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Laura said...

I wish this deal was running when I became a demonstrator....Get it while it Lasts!!!!! Woohoo!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover