Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 1, 2007

Altered Candy Finds a Home!

I noticed this morning that I just cruised past the 30K mark (thank you thank you!) and it was time to draw the blog candy winner.

So, off to random.org and this is what I got: 11.

Then, I counted down the list, and number 11 is CraftyMomof2. I just about fell off my chair laughing. Congratulations Meri! I'll pass off your goodies on Thursday night! I swear, it wasn't rigged. If I knew how to get a screenshot of the selection from random, I would have done it. But I don't, so you'll just have to trust me.

While I'm here, I wanted to welcome back Dottie K! Its always so nice to have you stop by, you make my day!

Liz, thanks for your phone call the other day, we had such a nice chat! I'm so sad you don't live closer, but its always nice to see you drop by here "virtually." Let me know if you had any trouble with the instructions for the altered comp book.

Julie Masse and I got a chance to touch base on the phone on Friday too! So funny after we've been emailing and posting for months and months that we finally chatted! Can't wait to hear what you bought in your express order and how your samples come out for World Card Making Day!

Have a great day everyone!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover