Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 1, 2007

I Love Pink!

I love all things pink and girly and glittery, so isn't it funny that I'm the mom to two boys?

Lucky for me, the sweetest little girl comes to my home four days a week, and I've been watching her since she was only 9 months old. She's now a funny, vibrant, chatty little three year old! She's like a sister to my boys, and probably the closest I'll get to a little girl of my own.
This stamp set is from MFT and called "A Birthday Princess." I stamped the princess on Whisper White with Stazon and paper pieced the little ballerina's dress with the Petals and Paisley designer paper and filled her body in with my SU Blush Blossom marker.
The card itself is a triangle trifold and Beate did a wondeful tutorial on how to make them which you can find here.
I'm now the proud owner of a Coluzzle (really what took me so long) I cut two circles, one for the main image, and one for the frame. Then I ran the frame through my Xyron sticker maker and then stuck the stickey part in my powder pal, coated the frame with Dazzling Diamonds.

This little cutie pie is secured with some May Arts Pink Polka Dot ribbon which I bought at Cindy's Starlit Studio on Ebay. Goodness, I insisted on a WHOLE roll of it, and since, haven't put much of a dent in it. Whoops. Glad I ran across it, I'll have to start remembering to incorporate it into projects.
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover