Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 2, 2007

A little something for me....

When getting ready for my open house last week, I sent the files for many of my favorite cards I've made to the local photo store. I picked up a little brag book at Target and switched out the paper in the front.



Now I have a quick little reference book to carry with me to show people my work, or a handy little book to pull out when I want to recreate something I've done before, search for a layout that's worked out before etc. Never mind the fact that it was so fun to flip through and see some of my favorite things I've done all in one place.

I call my ready made business "just a little something" because I find that whenever you're heading out to a party or meeting up with a friend, you'd like to have just that ...just a little something... to bring along.


What I've found along the way, is that I look at my creations and think well it needs ...just a little something... a brad, a ribbon, button. And what a difference that little something can make sometimes. Isn't it funny how that happens? I was thrilled to find this sentiment tucked inside the new SU hostess set "So Many Sayings".


This was fun to do. I totally encourage you to make one for yourself, its a quick and easy treat - for yourself!!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kathy W said...

Fab idea Jo-might have to copy it!

Jillabella said...

What a great idea!!! I might have to try this myself...are those just photos of your projects, not actual cards then??

Liz said...

Terrific idea! It's easy to forget what you've created, especially if you've given them away! Great tip!

Nancy Riley said...

You think of EVERYTHING! GREAT idea!

Corie said...

What a fantastic idea -- thanks for sharing, I think I will try this!!

Unknown said...

Love this Joanne - what a great idea!!! Much easier then luggin a PC around! HA! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover