Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 2, 2007

You all are so kind to me!

I thank all of you for your patience with me while I'm sick. Can you even BELIEVE I haven't kicked last weeks stomach bug yet?

Here's a quick card I pulled together earlier last week. You've seen this layout and paper selection from me before, but my dear friend Janine was kind enough to let me play with this sentiment. I love it. Might need the set myself!


I haven't stamped in days, you KNOW I'm feeling bad if I don't even have the energy to stamp. The to do list is getting scary. Off to see the doctor this afternoon to see what's UP?

Lucky for me, I had all these photos stashed up of things I hadn't shown you yet. They're new to you, but old to me. Antsy to play...

Send some good health vibes my way okay?
In my rush to post, I forgot the details here! This card base is Wild Wasabi and the pattered paper is from Stampin Up's Uptown Designer Series paper collection. Finished off with Wild Wasabi Double Stitched ribbon.

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I didn't know you were sick! Hope you're feeling much better! Love your card!

Wendy said...

Oh how elegant! Are those gorgeous leaves patterned paper or a background stamp?

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been so sick. Being sick is no fun.

I absolutely LOVE this card. I LOVE the colors, beautiful!

Dottie K. said...

Hope you're feeling better. Adorable card!

Nancy Riley said...

Gosh, Joanne ... I hope you start feeling better very very soon! This card is so pretty! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love this card as well... I too wondered about the leaf patterned paper - lovely!

Alli Miles said...

Lady...we need to fix you a get better NOW potion! I hope the meds help!
Now onto the card...LOVE IT! Simple and yet just perfect. A like green remember *wink*

Corie said...

WOW, I hope you get better SOON!!! Love the card -- simple yet very elegant.

Melissa said...

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover