Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 24, 2007

'Fraidy Cat Winner

I'm so glad a few of you played along this week with the Paper Pretties Design Team challenge "Scare Yourself." The participants were:

Alison Filo, Liz N., Sandy, Tricia and Rachel

As selected by www.random.org was number one - Alison!

Alison, can you send me your snail mail address and I'll get your Au Chocolat off to you in the mail?

Thanks to everyone who played, and somone on the Paper Pretties Design team will be posting the latest challenge TODAY! I'll be back later to give you an update.

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Congrats to Alison...okay, I am secretly jealous! Do you know how much I LOVE Au Chocolat?? Enjoy it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover