Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 24, 2007

November Project Club Project

I couldn't close up shop around here until I had my November project club project planned out. My girls are just so great, and I wanted to be sure I had something lined up and can order supplies for our next class.

I've been itchy to make one of the card totes I had seen on Leslie Miller's blog "Running with Scissors." Hers totally stunning, and rich with detail, but I skipped the faux stitching here to make it easier for my girls to complete their project quickly.


We always get to gabbing, which is of course half the fun!! I promised myself that I'd take it easy on them this round.


This particular tote is made with: Le Jardin Designer Series Paper and So Saffron cardstock, a little bit of the River Rock double stitched ribbon, a chipboard flower, button and a scrap of hemp twine I found on my table tonight!

This little tote holds four matching cards, and all supplies are from Stampin Up. You can read a full tutorial on Leslie's blog.

The cards uses the Thank You from Much Appreciated as well as the main image from Simply Said.

This is a "go to "layout for me, which I believe first saw on Valerie Stangle's website. It works for just about anything, and I go to this layout often. I like to say that I "Stangled" this card.
Have a great day! Off to do one zillion loads of laundry! What a rainy wet blah day we're having here today. So dreary!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover