Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 24, 2007

November Project Club Project

I couldn't close up shop around here until I had my November project club project planned out. My girls are just so great, and I wanted to be sure I had something lined up and can order supplies for our next class.

I've been itchy to make one of the card totes I had seen on Leslie Miller's blog "Running with Scissors." Hers totally stunning, and rich with detail, but I skipped the faux stitching here to make it easier for my girls to complete their project quickly.


We always get to gabbing, which is of course half the fun!! I promised myself that I'd take it easy on them this round.


This particular tote is made with: Le Jardin Designer Series Paper and So Saffron cardstock, a little bit of the River Rock double stitched ribbon, a chipboard flower, button and a scrap of hemp twine I found on my table tonight!

This little tote holds four matching cards, and all supplies are from Stampin Up. You can read a full tutorial on Leslie's blog.

The cards uses the Thank You from Much Appreciated as well as the main image from Simply Said.

This is a "go to "layout for me, which I believe first saw on Valerie Stangle's website. It works for just about anything, and I go to this layout often. I like to say that I "Stangled" this card.
Have a great day! Off to do one zillion loads of laundry! What a rainy wet blah day we're having here today. So dreary!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Joanne - into my favs!!!

Liz said...

Can't wait to give this a try!

Laura said...

Very Cute! I like that paper...I'll be getting some in November...you're such an enabler!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Absolutely gorgeous Joanne! WOW! I'll be your girls will LOVE it!

Alli Miles said...

Very nice projects. Can I come too? *lol* Thanks for sharing.

My Paper World said...

Really gorgeous! The colours are fab!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Joanne! I think your tote is totally gorgeous! I love the double stitched ribbon for the handles. Gosh, who needs all that faux stitching, anyway? This looks fabulous without it. I'm so glad you enjoyed making this!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover