Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 24, 2007

Wednesday Prettie Girl Challenge

You may remember that last week, we started posting the Prettie Girl Wednesday challenge and we'll be posting the cards we receive from our other Design Team buddies.

Two weeks ago, Charmaine challenged us all to try the Bouncing Brayer technique, now let me just say, this one was TOUGH for me. So rough in fact, that once it was finished, I tucked it into an envelope and mailed it to Christie (um.. along with a replacement GOOD card because I was just horrified with my creation!!) I never remembered to take a picture of it! Duh!

So, I don't have a photo to show you of my most embarrassing card yet. When it arrives at poor Christie's house, I'll have her send me a photo to share with you. However, we'll have to wait till she picks herself up off the ground after rolling around laughing at this one. Eesh.

But, even though I found the challenge hard, I'm still glad that I gave it a try, and learned something new. I'm also even that much MORE in awe of the super cute things that some of my Design Team friends have unveiled using this technique.

Be sure to stop by the other Prettie Girls: Alli, Christie, Jillian, Charmaine, Julie C., Julie M., and Kristine have come up with!

Julie Masse is issuing this week's challenge, as soon as its listed on her blog, I'll update this post with the details.

I totally encourage you all to play along with us. Although challenges can at some times be scary, its a great way to try new things, stretch your limits, and in some instances, have a laugh. And, I love getting mail from the Prettie Girls, it so makes my day!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover