Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 25, 2007

Hooray!

Today is my new friend Julie Campbell's birthday! She's one of my design team friends - I'm working from my mom's laptop, and my blogger is all funky, so I can't include a link. But you can find her over there on my Prettie Girls list!

I'm also happy to let you know that Paper Pretties is running a promotion called the Happy Halloween Hoorah! Between October 25th (today) and October 31st Paper Pretties is waiving the membership fee on all new subscription boxes! Head on over to www.paperpretties.net and sign on up!

I'm officially on wedding duty and won't be checking back in till Sunday or possibly Monday. I'll have some pictures to share, details of my birthday celebration and will be picking a blog candy winner. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover