Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 25, 2007

SEW Great!

Two of my friends (who also happen to be my largest clients in both my daycare and stamping business) dropped by today with a super SWEET birthday delivery. A Janome Sew Mini! Repeat after me "Shut UP!"


Oh My Goodness, I'm literally bouncing with excitement. These girls know me very well. If I had thread anywhere in this house, I'd be sewing up some cardstock right now, but I've GOT to get packed for the wedding, pay bills, do laundry, finish some projects etc. I can't WAIT to get playing with this next week.




They also treated me to this gorgeous Z-Fold card. I love that these girls love to stamp as much as I do. Its a sickness ladies, and its totally contagious. Rachel made this with the Level 3 Hostess Set Simply Scrappin Kit "Happy Me." I can't take any credit for the card design - she's as crazy addicted to blog reading as I am and now she's teaching me things!



To top it off, they arrived with an icy cold bottle of wine - get this - named "Mommy's Time Out!" Love it!! I'll plan on giving myself a Time Out on Sunday night post all the festivities!



Thanks so much girls! I consider myself lucky to have such good clients, but every day, I'm just so thankful that we've become such good friends as well.


I'll sew you up some thank you cards next week!

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

holly said...

Happy Birthday and wow on the Janome!

Alli Miles said...

Soooo sooo exciting! You are one lucky girl *smiles*

Dottie K. said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful birthday gift from your friends. So excited for you and can't wait to see what you create Joanne. Enjoy the wedding and can't wait to see some photos. :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Awesome card and what a gift! Yay! Happy Birthday!

Laura said...

That's so cool! I remember you saying last week how you wished you had one...in fact I remember reading it on your blog months ago!

Jillabella said...

Yay!!! Maybe we can use ours together!!! I haven't had a chance to pull mine out yet but it IS threaded and ready...just need a project that screams "sew on me"! LOL xoxo

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Wishes Joanne! It's obvious that you are loved! That Janome looks like it'll be a fun tool to use. Let me know how easy/hard it is to use (this comes from someone who has never used a sewing machine!). Enjoy yourself this weekend!

Nancy Riley said...

Looks like you hit the jackpot today, Joanne! ... gorgeous card, a Janome, wine, and good friends! What more could a girl ask for?

Nancy Riley said...

BTW ... I forgot to wish you a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY in my previous comment. ENJOY !!!!

Kelly said...

Wow! Happy birthday to you!!

Tricia T said...

Oh Wow!! Let us know how you like it. I've been wanting to get one of those for me... oops, I mean my *daughter* to sew on... and then I can use it too occasionally (read... whenever I want!!) Enjoy! and Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, and I am so jealous. I am hoping to get one for Christmas-keeping my fingers crossed. You have two wonderful friends. Can't wait to see what you do with the new sewing machine!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, and thanks for sharing such a beautiful card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover