Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 23, 2007

The Candy Goes to.......

The lucky winner of the "Nearly There" candy is #57 as selected by Random.org.

Mandiannie said...
Congrats on the hits! My favorite tradition is opening presents Christmas eve. Yes, we do it Christmas eve not Christmas morning and it's one of the traditions that I LOVE.
November 20, 2007 11:35 AM

Please email me at stampedbyhand@comcast.net and I'll get your goodies to you in the mail. If I don't hear from you by Monday at noon EST then I'll redraw a new name.....

It was so great to read everyone's favorite holiday traditions - thanks so much for sharing. I got a good chuckle out of how many people love making cookies. Personally, I love to EAT them!
I loved the idea of three gifts from Santa representing the gifts from the three kings. (What a great idea) and our Santa presents are always unwrapped.

Seriously though, my favorite holiday tradition is setting up the tree and admiring the lights twinkling at night. I also love reading, and watching the Polar Express with our boys. This year, I'm hoping to take the older one to see it in 3-D! And, I've got to dig out my Christmas music to load onto my new ipod!

Today I'm taking my eldest to see High School Musical live on stage, tomorrow our tree goes up and then Sunday I'm helping my sister move, so probably no blogging for me till Monday. Have a wonderful weekend everyone and thanks for dropping by!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

Joanne these are just the cutest cards. Great way to showcase a set that can be used for both. Thanks! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover