Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 21, 2007

Family Fun

Last night I spent time playing with my new Gina K set titled "Got Snow" You've already seen the snowman image, this is the other image in the set that I had mentioned.

The mom with her hair in the breeze and her cool shades makes me smile. I'm really looking forward to sledding with both boys this winter, but I doubt I'll look as cute as this little snowbunny in the back of the sled.

I stamped the image with Stazon on Shimmery White paper for some instant sparkle and then used the SU Wintergreen Designer paper with sage shadow matting.

I picked some soft coordinating Prismacolor pencils to dress the family in and started coloring. Then I blended the colors with a stump and my gamsol. With a touch of my glue pen and some dazzling diamonds I added some fresh fallen snow.

I love the sentiment which reads "Sledding By with a Holiday Hi" and I added it as a little tag, by first punching it out with my Key Tag punch then I hand cut a little border of Sage Shadow. I added some of the May Arts polka dotted ribbon because it has just the right amount of sparkle to it then attached a snowflake gem with a glue dot that I got from Gina K as well. So pretty!
Have a great day!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Great job with this card! I haven't tried using Shimmer White cardstock before. Do you use it often? Your card makes me wish I had ordered the Wintergreen DS paper!

Dottie K. said...

This card is so pretty. Love the sparkle and coloring. :)

Tricia T said...

This is beautiful! I should get some of the wintergreen paper. I can never figure out how to use my Sage cardstock!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover