Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 28, 2007

Candy Redrawn!!

The Nearly There Candy was never claimed so I redrew and we have a winner!

Scrapbook Mama said...

Mine had started with my Hubby's family.. On X-mas eve we get to wear P.j.'s to my MIL's house (well my hubby doesn't! LOL but me and the kids do and everyone else does!.. he still wouldn't do it! LOL) and everyone is comfy and we wait for 12am to hit and wish each other a merry x-mas and in order to open a gift you have to sing a x-mas caroll I love to hear my boys try to sing esp. my 4 yr.old.. though by round 5 everyone ends up just singing Jingle Bells as fast as they can! LOL LOL


Ellie I'm emailing you right now for your snail mail address to get these goodies on their way!

Thanks to everyone that played!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Ellie said...

OH I am soo exicted!! Thk you sooo much! YEAHHH! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I've have been looking in every Joann's for these adorable Studio G stamps. I've found a few sets, but everything's picked over. I can't seem to find the "elf" one and the one with the larger Santa face. . .they must be favorites!

Anonymous said...

I e-mailed you when I saw that I had won! Didn't you get my e-mail :(
Don't tell me I missed out!!! I know I sent that e-mail!

Shutterbug2525@gmail.com

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover