Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 28, 2007

Prettie Wednesday - Into the Stash

This week I'm sharing the ornament I created for Charmaine for a Paper Pretties Design team challenge.

I have loads of last years Christmas paper from SU in my stash, and I just love it. What I really wanted was the onboard greetings and garland from SU, but instead I dug around and found this large chipboard tag from SU in my stash. And wow, the stitched in color ribbon from last years Holiday Mini to match! Nice!!

Okay, the other side looks blank, but really its for Charmaine to include a photo of her three beautiful children on their first Christmas as a party of five! (She just had a beautiful baby boy a few weeks ago!) I cut out one of the pointsetta flowers and coated it with some dazzling diamonds for a little somethin' somethin'
Please pardon the weird photo here, this item was SO hard to get a good shot of. The dimension and the glitter on the flower kept stealing the focus and messing up my shot. I'm hoping Santa brings me a light box for Christmas!

I'm behind on my Prettie Challenges, I've got to create a monogrammed item for my friend Julie Masse for last week's challenge. I've got to snap to and get stampin that for her!!
Please be sure to zip around to the other Prettie Girl blogs (see my sidebar on the right for all the links) to see what they created for the Ornament challenge.
Have a great day everyone!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Joanne, I absolutely LOVED this ornament! It's just beautiful! And the fact that it's chipboard made me laugh! :) Thank you so much. I'll have to show you when I add a picture to it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! This is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a great job Joanne! It will be perfect for their cute little family!

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love this idea! I've got those big chip board tags and no idea what to do with them...till now...

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover