Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 7, 2007

Elegant Thanks

I had a client that had requested a mixed box of thank you cards and I wanted to include a more elegant version compared to the rest of the box which were more casual and whimsical.

Now that I've apparently overcome my fear of that Baroque Paper, and already had some scraps leftover in just the right size for a card, I pulled out my Illuminations stamp and gave it another whirl.



The last time I used this paper, I worked with Old Olive as the card base, but it also works really nicely with Chocolate Chip.

Lots of layers, each designer series paper layer is mounted on chocolate chip and then popped up on dimensionals. I finished it off with a bit of the chocolate taffeta ribbon from Stampin Up.

This is so not my typical style, but in the end, I'm really happy with how it came out.

On my list of "want" to do's I want to make a gift set of assorted notes with this set. I think it just so pretty. I just have to decide on what paper to use. Any requests?
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover