Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 14, 2007

Got Mojo?

I played along again with Julee Tilman's Mojo Monday challenge, its so fun to do! There's a lot of elements in this sketch, and silly me, I picked busy paper, but I love the challenge of something totally new.

The paper is from Scenic Route, the stamp set is Big Bold Birthday from Stampin Up. I've included the May Arts sheer polka dot ribbon and the cupcake sprinkles are coated in stickles.


I just love how cheery this paper is. It just makes me smile!

Since I have a good sized stash of this paper, I made two versions. Which one do you like better? They're pretty close....


Please drop by Julee's blog to check out the original sketch and the other entries as well. I hope to play again soon to keep my Mojo up!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Love the colors and layout on the card. My personal fave is the first one! That paper is too cute!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one - I think b/c it has white background and echos the white background of the cupcake layer.

Awesome job!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are both lovely. I really love the ribbons and the sewing. Thanks for playing! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover