Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 15, 2007

No Way!


I opened my email this morning to find a note from my Upline Erica letting me know that I have a card in Stampers Showcase on Stampin Up today! I had originally created this for my Amy's Awesome Addicts swap in August and posted it here. How great is that!! I guess I better get cracking on swaps for our next meeting!

For those of you that are not SU demonstrators, Stamer's Showcase is a daily feature on the demonstrator side of Stampin Up's website. Every day, they share three cards that have been sent into corporate.

What an awesome way to start my day! Have a great day everyone. I had a very productive night of stamping last night, so lots of new things to share over the next few days!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Very Cool Joanne!! Totally awesome to see your name in print!! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dottie K. said...

Wow that is such exciting news. Your work is amazing. Congratulations! :)

Liz said...

Congrats on being featured! Did you use the "kissing" technique on the tree?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Very cute card!

Pegg S said...

Congrats!! That's great news!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! i just checked out the showcase (I was a tad behind) and saw your card so I had to come over and congratulate you. Cute card!!

Nancy Riley said...

WOOHOO !!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, Joanne! No surprise though ... your work is AMAZING !!!! You are so very deserving!

Angie Tieman said...

Congratulations! I was on there the same day as you! I loved your card and didn't put it together that it was you until I popped over to visit your blog. Cool!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover