Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 19, 2007

Nearly There Candy

Okay, some of my neighbors are jumping the gun on Christmas. I totally get hanging up your lights early, but actually having them LIT before Thanksgiving. Eesh. Even my five year old last night exclaimed "Christmas LIGHTS... we have one more holiday first!"

Remember the days when we didn't even hear Christmas music in the stores till after Thanksgiving? Now the displays go up in September. Eeks.

Thanks to all of you who drop by to visit me, I'm also nearly to 50K hits! I love having you all drop by to visit, and I'm glad that so many of you return again and again to visit me, and your lovely comments totally brighten my day. Honestly, they do. Thanks for helping me achieve this milestone!


So, on a recent trip to JoAnn Fabrics, I picked up an assortment of the Studio G clear stamps (five sets) as well as two acrylic blocks to stamp with, one pack of red and one pack of green gems and one pack of chipboard sliders! I'll be choosing a name with the help of Random.org on Friday to give away this little present to get us all in the spirit!

To enter the drawing for the Nearly There Candy, all you have to do is post a comment here on this thread with your favorite holiday tradition... for whatever holiday it is that you celebrate this season.
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover