Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 13, 2007

So Thankful!

So, I wanted to make some special cards for some truly special people using my new fun toy! You've seen a version of this card before, but can you see what I added? No, not just more layers, which there are, and or the kraft taffeta ribbon, which I do love, its SEWING. Not my usual faux stitching, but real honest to goodness sewing.



I mean really, in jr highschool I can remember struggling to sew this god awful tweed jumper (it was the 80's give me a break) but this thing is easy peasy. I had everything set up, instructions read cover to cover, bobbin wound and was sewing in under a half an hour. Which for me, is pretty good. Way beyond pretty good. Pretty unbelievably amazing actually.

I was so excited to give these to my girls that I actually drove to all their houses, the mail was going to take TOO LONG. I'm a big loser. But, I think they'll like them....


details: Soft Sky, Old Olive and Watercolor Paper. Fall Flowers designer series paper. Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Watercolor Brush, Ink Refills, dimensionals. Janome Sew Mini and
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover