Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 13, 2007

So Thankful!

So, I wanted to make some special cards for some truly special people using my new fun toy! You've seen a version of this card before, but can you see what I added? No, not just more layers, which there are, and or the kraft taffeta ribbon, which I do love, its SEWING. Not my usual faux stitching, but real honest to goodness sewing.



I mean really, in jr highschool I can remember struggling to sew this god awful tweed jumper (it was the 80's give me a break) but this thing is easy peasy. I had everything set up, instructions read cover to cover, bobbin wound and was sewing in under a half an hour. Which for me, is pretty good. Way beyond pretty good. Pretty unbelievably amazing actually.

I was so excited to give these to my girls that I actually drove to all their houses, the mail was going to take TOO LONG. I'm a big loser. But, I think they'll like them....


details: Soft Sky, Old Olive and Watercolor Paper. Fall Flowers designer series paper. Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Watercolor Brush, Ink Refills, dimensionals. Janome Sew Mini and
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover