Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 14, 2007

Prettie Girl Time!

I can't believe it is Wednesday again! That went by in a flash! Welcome to this weeks Prettie Girl Challenge!!

Christie issued a challenge to create business cards for one of Prettie Girl team members. However, when this challenge was issued, my husband was travelling in Germany for a week and our computer was totally acting up. I couldn't get that baby to print for the life of me. Between my own kids, and the daycare kids, setting up shop at a print place just wasn't an option. So, I cheated, sorta.

Instead of making business cards for Julie C, I made her notecards and one of those skinny journals I made recently at my Fall Flowers class with my new Figgy Pudding Crate Paper, and some funky HUGE brads that I found. I also bought her a 6x6 pack of that paper for her recent 30th birthday celebration! Happy Birthday Julie!

Be sure to check out all the other Prettie Girl blogs too to see how everyone made out with the challenge: Christie, Julie M, Julie C, Jillian, Alli, Kristine and Charmaine. You'll find all the links over there ----> in the right hand column.
Jillian has issued this week's challenge, we're going to be making Christmas Ornaments for another girl on the team! How FUN is that.
Okay, so if you play with us this week, please send me an email with a picture of the ornaments you made, or a link to your gallery or blog. If anyone plays along with the challenge, I'll have a little prize for one of you next Wednesday. The winner will be selected by random.org

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Love, love, LOVE what you did with these Joanne! Where did you get the delicious paper pack?

Alli Miles said...

Love that idea! You did a fab job.

Anonymous said...

Great idea!

Dottie K. said...

Wow these are just beautiful. Love that paper. I really enjoy your work - what's next???? :)

Allison Rankin said...

Great creation...love that paper color combo (and the Figgy Pudding too!). BTW, I got the Au Chocolat DP and that great note pad (I need to have about 100 of these!)...

Cheers!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful job!! I love the formay, and of course the paper is gorgeous!! Also, looks like you;ve got a card on the Showcase today...congrats!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover