Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 5, 2007

Cards

Last night, I learned that the scoring blade I bought doesn't fit my Carl. Bummer. Not sure if my model doesn't accept them, or if I bought the wrong one. Oh well. No time to waste, no need to stress. Keep moving...

So, I quickly scored all the main cardstock (HOORAY!) and tonight I'll begin the actual assembly. Envelopes arrived from SU yesterday. Hopefully I can finalize the list and get labels done and begin mailing my first batch by Monday night?

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Laura said...

Good Luck!

Heather said...

I'm not sure which model Carl you have but I bought a scoring blade for mine and I wasn't thrilled with the results... so it might not be a huge loss!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover