Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 31, 2007

Do you groove on guava?


I have this friend that just doesn't like Groovy Guava, and I'm on a mission to convince her otherwise!!
I ordered "A Beautiful Thing" and the Ginger Blossom paper from Stampin Up's preview catalogue, but of course, haven't had a moment to play with it.


I finally got some time last night. At first again, wow, so creatively blocked and I just pushed paper around a while. Then, I remembered this beauty of a card from Mary Jo Albright and knew I needed one of those super floweriffic medallions she had made. I had the flowers layered and bradded already, but the scallop punch was just too big on its own.


To see how to turn your scallop into a starburst type shape, be sure to check out Beauty Lies Within- she amazes me daily!! What a clever idea! No wonder she's so frequently published in the SU publications, and was an artistan award winner, she's brilliant!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover