Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 31, 2007

Oh Scrap!

My desk had reached a new low of clutter. A total mess. I've created a scrap box and been pretty good about tucking pieces in there, but there was also this other pile of designer paper that needed to be filed away. Big old mess.


I filed all the big pieces, cleaned up my 12x12 and also cleaned some stamps etc. Was doing well, but getting tired, and bored. Cleaning your desk is no fun, at least not for me.

So, I started a scrap bag of things I didn't want to file anymore, but were too good to throw away. I figured, someone out there can use this stuff... I'm pretty bad at using up the scraps, but I know there are people out there that might find this useful. So, if its you. Let me know.


Bag o scraps goes to the first person that posts a comment to this post reading "I'll take that scrap!" be sure to include your email so I can contact you! Happy Scraps to you!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll take that scrap!!! Looks like a fun bag of goodies!

Rachel said...

It's too late for me, but just wanted to post a comment. I've always had a hard time throwing good scraps away! I've been doing better now organizing my scraps, so when I'm doing a project or card, I go to my scrap bag first and use up what will work! Happy New Year!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Oh boo! I totally would have taken the scraps!! We should start a local scrap swap!!! Maybe each month at club??

Had so much fun tonight!! Happy new year love!! Talk to you later!!
XOXOXO

Daisydaze said...

Gosh, I would have loved to have that bag...have very little paper as of yet. But, I am happy for the person that did get it...very nice.

Love your card! Thanks for such a great year of inspiration.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover