Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 30, 2007

Oops! I forgot!!


I can't believe I forgot to ever post the finished product! I'm sure its been as crazy at all of your houses as its been at mine.


So, here is the final product. This is nowhere near as layered and complex as my usual cards, but come on, I made 130 of them! I had to streamline a bit. Even still 130 of these was a ton of work with the pointsetta cutting, ribbon tying and all the brads in the flower centers. But, it was worth it! I'll be doing it again next year I'm sure.


The boys are busy playing with all their new toys, and we still have so much de-cluttering to do. Its 10 and I'm still in my pj's today! I've got to get to the supermarket and we're having friends over later today... I've gotta get moving!
Have a great day everyone!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Melissa said...

130 of them?! Yikes! I could barely get out 10!

Excellent job!

M.

Rachel said...

Love the card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Love the card. I don't blame you for streamlining some if you had 130 to do. thanks for sharing.
JoAnn B.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

wonderful card, Joanne! I'm sure everyone LOVED getting it!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Christmas card and I commend you for making 130. I made 70 cards with no cutting flowers and it took a while. It always looks simple enough, not a lot to it until you start mass producing...130 is a lot! Love it, so pretty.

Laura said...

Sweet! I did 30 on Thursday before Christmas, talk about a dope! But, from what I hear everyone got them on Christmas Eve...lol

Anonymous said...

WOW 130 cards!!!!!!! Amazing, you are very talented.

Fatima (RAHS)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover