Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 4, 2007

Elzy's In the House

I tried to hold out. I really did. But being friends with Julie Masse is dangerous for me. Or, should I say, for my wallet. I caved. I bought some Elzybells. But I was good. I purchased only one Elzy, one sentiment and the little snowflake. The rest of them are on my Christmas List.

Paper in hand, stamps in hand, I just needed a sketch. Jen Del Muro runs a Sketch for You to Try over the weekends and I loved hers this weekend.

The card is a Kraft base, and the designer paper is Love Elsie. I used the Noel Quilted and Noel Doodle papers.
The little skater is stamped on Shimmery White with stazon and then aquapainted with Regal Rose reinker.
I created a little ice for her to skate on using my flat watercolor brush and some soft sky ink. Its very subtle... you probably can't even see it here??
A little "smile" is tucked in the corner. Its from Paper Trey ink.

I love any chance to use my Crop O Dile and I used that to set three little eyelets on the band across the front of the card.
Quick, cute and easy. By now, you know that's my favorite.
Off to clean dishes, which is NOT my favorite.

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card! I'm starting to cave on those cute little ones too!! I agree, being friends with Julie is very dangerous to the wallet!!! :-)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh absolutely adorable Joanne! I know, that Julie! LOL

Laura said...

Nice, Joanne.... Do you want my address so you can send me "my" Christmas card?

Dottie K. said...

Wow Joanne this is just adorable. I can't wait until I can get some of these stamps. Love the colors. So cute!!!! :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I am so loving these stamp...Love what you did!!!!

Unknown said...

Now you girls are giving me a bad rep! LOL!! It wasn't me . . it was . . . oh who can I blame it on?? Your card is toooo cute!! Love her!

Julie Campbell said...

Awww!!! This is too cute! Santa... if you can hear me.... Can You Bring Me Some Elzybells???

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover