Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 10, 2007

Going Postal!

I have been working feverishly on my Christmas cards all weekend. I have around 80 of them done -some are local deliveries to the neighborhood, and the balance will be going to the post office today!

I have the pieces ready for the rest of the cards, but I'm awaiting the arrival of more Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon to finish them up.

Here's a little sneak peak

I'm worried that with the ribbon and bradded flowers, the cards will need the additional 17 cents postage. Say a prayer for me when I bring a sample in to see the postman that they just register as a normal sized piece of mail!!


I'll post the card itself a week from today!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

Joanne, I'm taking my chances and hoping that my cards will go with just 1 stamp! I'm also taking a HUGE chance with the pocket card (it was bulkier than I expected). Mine are going out today! I hope they make their destination safely. Let me know if you needed to add the 17 cents to your cards!

Anonymous said...

Joanne - I check out your blog now and again...you are so creative! We are looking foward to getting our card this year! Being 8 months pregnant, I didn't even sign our cards - had them pre-printed. I know, awful, but I just didn't have the energy...or the time!
Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! Give our best to the family.

Nancy Riley said...

What a huge accomplishment! I can't WAIT to see this beauty, Joanne!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover