Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 10, 2007

Tag It!


Although I was thrilled to make so much progress on my Christmas cards, I have to admit to being itchy to work on something NEW!

Sunday morning I got a headstart on wrapping up some Christmas gifts. While doing that, I got totally sidetracked because I decided I needed to make some fun tags to go with them. I was inspired by Heather Nichols cute tags on this post here.

I've been hoarding some really great designer paper and its about time I dig into the stash. These were a lot of fun to make. I'll have two more to show tomorrow - I've got to finish them up tonight.

Assorted ribbons, designer papers from Basic Grey Figgy Pudding, and my jumbo eyelets were set with the help of my crop o dile. The teeny tag part is from Perfect Presentation and I used the tag corner punch and a small handheld punch to turn it into a tag for the tag!

A hurried post today - lots to do - but if anyone needs the details, just let me know!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE Joanne! WOW, you get SO MUCH done! I'm envious!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover