Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 9, 2007

If you like to eat....

....then surf on over to Finder's Eaters. My friend Brooke, from way, way back... started this blog/website to help bring you the finest foods from artisan providers. She has Finders that work for her to bring you the very best selections in each category chocolate, cheese, sweet and savory. My dear friend Jen works for her as a finder. I mean, really, what an amazing job is that?

I just surfed over to see what the goods are and YUM. Christmas Cookies. Oh deliciousness. Cracks me up that they're from a company called "Bite Me." If sweet's not your thing, the savory selection is a Spicy Six pack of assorted hot sauces.

If you're looking for a gift for that hard to buy for person (and who doesn't have at least ONE of those people on their list??) you could even select a monthly club where they'll receive delectable goodies from you for however many months you choose.

Surf on over, and be sure to tell them who sent you!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

What a great site! Having a husband who's a chef makes it difficult to find foodie things that he might like! I'm digging the website and just might find something for my hard-to-shop-for man!

Anonymous said...

This site looks amazing. I just may have to order something...

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover