Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 16, 2007

I'm Honored!


Can you even imagine my excitement yesterday when I received a personal email from Nichole Heady letting me know that she'd selected my monogrammed tote that I'd created for Julie Masse as one of her Honorable Mentions in her Guest Star Stamper program this month??! I was just blown away! The winners and the other honorable mentions were all fantastic, so I was so honored to have had my project picked!!


Be sure to check it out over at this link.


I was also so excited to be joined by some great company including my friend Charmaine as well as my new friend Carolyn that I met during the MFT Release party earlier this month.


Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. Back to a seemingly never-ending pile of laundry and present wrapping!!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Joanne! I think I was as excited as you when I saw this - I have a treasure!! :) And 2 Prettie Girls honored - plus some other great online friends . . just amazing!! Congrats to you - you definitely deserve it!

Liz said...

Congrats Joanne! Well deserved recognition on this project!

Pegg S said...

Congrats - what a gorgeous gift for someone!!! What an honor!

Jana Weaver said...

Congratulations Joanne!! That is so awesome. This project is absolutely beautiful so the recognition is well deserved!! :-) Enjoy your time in the spotlight...I'm sure it will continue to shine!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis set is just beautiful! Julie is SO lucky! And a well-deserved honor for you!

Melissa said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats Joanne!

Nancy Riley said...

Joanne, that is FANTASTIC news! I'm not surprised though ... your work is always FIRST CLASS, TOP NOTCH, UNIQUE and CREATIVE!!!! Congratulations ... you are so-o-o deserving !!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations are definitely in order! And what a well deserved honor! This tote is just fabulous!

jenn shurkus said...

this is such a fabulous idea!!

Dottie K. said...

Wow Congratulations! You deserve to be recognized for your work. Just loved this tote and card set. I really enjoy visiting your blog. So happy for you!!!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover