Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 17, 2007

Wrappin It Up

The majority of my crafty time this weekend was allocated to wrapping gifts. It involves paper, so that's good, and checks a major to do off my list, which is also good, but really didn't fill my need to be creative. I'm not sure about you, but I get so antsy when I don't have time to create....


Last year, I had a pretty large stash of unused wrapping paper, so I didn't get to buy any new stuff... but after using it all up last year, I got to buy some new stuff this year! Imagine that, I love wrapping paper too! Look at the cute paper I picked up this year, isn't it FUN?


So, looking at all these red wrapped packages made me think of my cerise paper. So, I had a few (okay, more than a few) gift cards to package up, so what a good excuse to carve some stamp time out?


Tomorrow I'll have an Au Chocolat version of this little baby.... Just have to put some finishing touches on them tonight.


More errands, more shopping, etc!!
Have a verry merry day!





2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Joanne, you think of everything! I just smile thinking about how you inspire me every single day! That gift card holder is adorable!

Is that Hallmark wrapping paper you're using this year? There's nothing better, huh?! My personal favorite too!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job with the gift card holder!! All your cards are beautiful!! Keep up the great work & THANK YOU sooo much for sharing your wonderful talents :)

Fatima (RAHS)
A.K.A. ScrapDiva

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover