Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 19, 2007

A "Prettie" Present


You may remember that my friend Charmaine recently had a baby boy. I'm amazed that as a mother of three very young children she's able to find time every day to be just SO creative.


In any case, all of the Prettie Girls created baby gifts for her using the Crate Paper Baby Bee paper from the Paper Pretties Corner store. Kristine posted her items yesterday and here's what I sent along.... I've been waiting to post till I knew she's received her box of goodies!

The little pail holds a cute little set of baby booties and a hat from the Amy Coe collection at Target. They're so soft! And a little matching burp cloth. I forget what else I tucked in there because it seems like ages ago!!






My favorite part of this project was the tag. I used my mat pack and paper piercer to do some faux stitching around the edge and then my distressing tool to soften the edges, and it came out so soft like a chenille blanket, I just loved the effect.
And I love using the twill tape for baby boy gifts. Its hard for me not to use ribbon on anything, but the twill tape has just the right masculine touch for me!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Riley said...

ANOTHER amazing Joanne creation! Lucky Charmaine!

Sheri said...

WOW! I am well beyond the years of having a baby - in fact some of the grandkids are almost grown but this makes me want to start all over! What a fabulous gift and even a more fabulous presentation!

Sheri

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Joanne, this was absolutely GORGEOUS! I LOVED it! I don't want to take the stuff out of it because it's all so cute together! LOL Thank you so much! You are so thoughtful!

Melissa said...

Fabulous!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alli Miles said...

I didn't get a chance to say but this is SOOO adorable!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover