Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 3, 2007

Snip Snip Here... Snip Snip There


Last night I sat and watched Desperate Housewives (yikes! Can you even believe it?? If you saw it, you know what I mean!!) and that crazy show after it, you know the Calista Flockhart one.... and cut out pointsettas till my hands hurt. Then I took from that and moved on to tying ribbon onto my base mats for my Christmas cards.


I also stamped flourishes from "Season of Joy" by Stampin Up onto Shimmery White paper and I did finish all of those. I'm about halfway done with the ribbon tying, and about halfway through the pointsettas. My estimates were off though on the ribbon, I'm going to need another roll. Rats.

The good news is that my scoring blade comes tomorrow and then I can get started with assembly now that I have so many of the elements completed. I'm still a WAYS off from completed cards, but I feel better with having at least made a dent in the project. It isn't so scary once you get started....

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with all your hard work! Way to go! It's been neat seeing all of your "parts" come along, can't wait to see the finished card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I need to take on your mass production routine! You get SO MUCH done!

Anonymous said...

WHAT DOES THIS LOOK LIKE FINISHED??

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover