Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 1, 2007

SU's Retiring List is Here.

I can't believe its this time already! The retiring list from SU is now available. All these items will be available until the end of the month.

The retiring accessories will be announced on the 10th, and those items will strictly be while supplies last (and those items can move FAST!)

Please see this link to read the retiring list. Some of my favorites are on here, the Linen Background, By Land, All About You and Bundle of Joy (so SAD to see that one go!)

If you don't already have an SU demo and you're interested in placing an order please contact me at basilefamily@comcast.net or post a comment here with your email and I'll contact you!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Liz said...

The retired stamps you mentioned are the ones I want (I already have All About U)!!! I can't wait to see the new goodies in January! Is a new mini-catalog on the horizon?

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover