Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 29, 2008

Cleaning House...

I'm off to clean my stamp table -it is truly a disaster right now...And its time to eliminate some clutter. Wondering if these samples would be of interest to anyone... they're collecting dust here for me and I'm tired of looking at them, want to clear some space to make new things.

There's an altered frame, some Genie Bags, a whole bag of swaps I've collected, some 2,5,7 10 boxes etc etc.

Free to a good home if anyone wants them. Just post a comment and they're yours.
**Edited to add -- these were already claimed amost as SOON as I posted. I'm glad that you girls all like my stuff so much that youre so eager to have my oldies but goodies. I'll do this again once I get tired of my next round of samples!**

14 Comments    Post a Comment:

Monica said...

OMG I would love them!!!

my email is riverviewscrapper@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

If she fails to uphold her duties as claimer, I would be honored to be first runner up! :)

cmclaura@woh.rr.com

Daisydaze said...

I would love to have some scraps...pretty new to this and am learning how valuable those scraps can be :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow samples, that would be great. Thanks for always being willing to share your creativity with us. Karen

Dee in Oklahoma said...

Awww...rats! I'm late..just got in..nice gesture though..I know the first poster will love them.
Hugs, Dee in Oklahoma 8^)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would love to win. My mother in law lives in a senior citizen building and the cards would be wonderful to use for bingo prizes after I get my ideas from them first. Thanks for the opportunity.
Linda Peterson
craftylin1968@aol.com

Pat said...

That's some awesome freebies! Any extra can be sent my way. Thanks for being so generous!

Pat

Anonymous said...

OOOHHHH, one person's junk is another ones treasures. I would love to win.
Kerry Gresser

Lois E. said...

I would love them. I could use some great ideas.

MJR said...

Wow I can't believe I missed this opportunity. I'll be quicker next time.

Sunnymommie said...

Wow!!! I would love them all...I always enjoy your cards...:)

Katey

Anonymous said...

I bet you will have a million +1 posts in regards to these. Please put my name in for the drawing on these. :o) They are gorgeous samples and I would love to display them for a bit and then pass them on for the next person to enjoy.

Thanks, Kimberly

Anonymous said...

I'm getting in line but am sure I'm too late! Love your creations...

Ilene B. said...

Who wouldn't want these treats! I probably won't get them but just had to let you know that I love your cards, especially the God is Love.
Ilene B

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover