Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 30, 2008

Glad you liked them....

So glad that so many of you enjoyed browsing the Paper Pretties Stamp Gallery over at SCS and it looks like many of you are fans of the new images! I know I sure am.

Of course, Jillian's nestie heart frame was a big hit (I knew it would be!!) I've special ordered myself some heart nesties as a result - you enabler! I think its funny that some of you even selected my Paisley Sophia as I wasn't even sure I liked it enough to post it. Isn't it funny how that works?


In any case. The lucky winner of the FREE Paper Pretties Stamp is Val at Post #51!! I've already emailed Val and her stamp will shortly be on its way!!! But, it seems like many of you really like these little babies. And we're so glad!!


Lucky for you any one of you could win our next set or releases for free!! All you have to do is go pick up a set of Paper Pretties stamps at the boutique and send in a creation to Christie. One winner will be selected as our Cutie Pie and will receive our next releases for free!

Keep checking that gallery "Prettiestamps" at SCS to see what we come up with next and thanks for dropping by!!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover