Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 30, 2008

Prettie Wednesday!

Oh my lord! (Or as my two year old would say "Oh my O!" which just makes me laugh) What is this a Post-a-Palooza? I haven't posted this much in one day since I first started blogging and was just so bubbling over with excitement that I couldn't wait a single moment to blurt everything out!




I forgot, its Prettie Wednesday! Which means I can share the card I sent to Charmaine for our color challenge two weeks ago! I'm overdue to send out Julie's Valentine challenge from last week, but I'll get cracking on that.


Here's what I sent for the color challenge which was pale blue, pale yellow and apricot. I couldn't help but make a sweet Sophia for that week's sketch challenge using Soft Sky, Barely Bananna and Always Apricot.




I'm actually up on the rotation for posting a challenge this week. And its going to be a sketch challenge. The challenge is to use "the sketch" you know, the one I've been hooked on for two weeks now!



Maybe this will be my last hurrah and then I can finally move onto another sketch? HA! If you play along with us, be sure to comment here with a link to your creation, or email it to me if you don't have a blog/gallery. There's candy in there for someone who plays along!

Be back at 4ish with the winner of the Prettie Candy!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I love these colors together!

And I find myself doing the same thing... 3 posts one day.. none the next! Just the way the 'force' moves us!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute! I love the soft colours for Sophia!

Anonymous said...

I love ALL of Your creations, Joanne, and this one is NO different...and these colors are so gorgeous together! I'll work on something for your challenge, soon...But, I don't think your cards can be 'topped', they are simply beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration. Barb g

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this!!! The colors the layout are Amazing!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I just LOVED this when I got it, Joanne! Just beautiful! Which sketch? I'll have to look back on your blog and see which one you've been hooked on! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover