Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 14, 2008

I can hardly believe it!!

Wowie! How excited could I possibly be! My eyes nearly bulged out of my head last night when I went over to check my email and saw a note from Gina! (If you're not sure what I'm talking about... go check my post below!!) Oh Happy Day! I'm so excited about this wonderful opportunity!!!

Have I mentioned how much FUN I've been having with my new sets from Gina K's most recent release ....

So, this is the perfect opportunity to share another card I worked on this weekend. I'm laughing as I write this because Jen is going to think that either I'm insane, or a total stalker. Because, I just can't stop with this sketch.

It is (yes, once again) her Sketch for You to Try from this past Saturday. But honestly, it really does make for charming cards and I've always been a huge fan of her work. And, I'm loving my new Gina K stamps for a cause set.

I will say though, I'm being a good doobie playing in my box of existing paper. (Honestly, there's so much in there... its embarrassing.) But, when you have a lot of paper, it gives you lots of options. Great sketch, great stamps, great paper. I'm really excited about this card.

Its nice to be back in the swing of things after such a long break around the holidays. It feels so good to be stamping on a regular basis.

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE this card, Joanne. . .and you do wonders with this sketch! Great stuff!

Nancy Riley said...

I agree, this is an awesome sketch! I especially like the way you used the dp's and scallop border! BEAUTIFUL !!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! This is so great!

Elizebeth said...

This is so pretty! Congrats on Gina's email! I'm looking forward to working with you!

StampOwl said...

Great card ... and congratulations to you on being chosen for the DT looking forward to working with you too.

Jillabella said...

You're such an enabler....now I have to go buy this set too!!! Sheesh!!! lol Gorgeous card Jo, really loving the colors.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover