Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 25, 2008

New friends...

When I initially started this blog, I just did it to keep track of my work, and to share recent work with my family and card clients. I really had no idea where this would all go.

It never occured to me that I would make so many friends online, and that I'd be travelling across country to attend CHA. In fact, I can remember last year reading about Julie Ebersole's trip to CHA and was just floored. I clearly remember her story about meeting an idol -- and there are so many people that if I meet them in LA in a few weeks, I'm going to be the same way. Gushing, in awe and will probably come off as a total dork.

There I go again.... down a path.

So back to new friends....as you know, I recently picked up the "Just so Hippy" set over at Gina K Designs. Then, to my amazement, I was selected for their upcoming team WAHOO!!!! I've had such fun working with the the stamps I already own from Gina K and now my two most recent additions as well. I'm really so pleased with the images, how well they were designed, and produced. The images stamp so beautifully onto paper that they're a joy to work with. I can't wait to see what comes next!

In the last week or so, I've been emailing and trading posts with Melanie, the illustrator behind (pardon the pun Mel, I couldn't help myself) the "Just So Hippy" set. She's so sweet, and has mad talent! She's one of the original Dirty Dozen girls for goodness sakes. Yet today, she marks little old ME as someone that makes HER day. And wow, what great company I'm on in that list.

I won't pass on the tag because I know so many people have been tagged already. But let me just that I'm truly honored! I'm really excited to be working with you in the next few months!!

And, I'll say it again just love writing here, and I love all the friends that have come by to say hello. I'm always in shock when one of the biggies drops in to say "Hi."

Thanks for sharing this journey with me, thanks for sharing your talents with me. I'm so looking forward to meeting so many of you in the not too distant future. If you're doing to the show post a comment here so I can look for you!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover