Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 30, 2008

Sweet Bugs!

I think these Love Bugs from Paper Pretties are just too cute and I've been loving playing with my stamps since they arrived... but its so fun to finally be able to share. I host a weekly challenge over at the Paper Pretties Forum and this is my submission for the week.





Between cutting, and matting and paper piercing and watercoloring and scalloping, there were a lot of details to this card, but it was super fun to make and I had a blast watercoloring these buggies!



If you're up for a challenge (and this week its an easy one I promise..) swing by the Forum to get your assignment for the week!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover