Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 20, 2008

Better late than never

Oh man, I was so behind in my Prettie Girl weekly challenges. I didn't get around to completing my own challenge (um, three weeks ago eesh) or Charmaine's dry embossing challenge. So I sat down Sunday night to complete them both.

The first one I had to take care of was a layout challenge. I had my mind on the Ginger Blossom paper from SU and with a layout challenge, at least you have a jump start on the design. So this came together quickly!

A great excuse to ink up my Luke and Lexi Sealed with a Kiss set from Paper Pretties. I did leave this sentiment free so that it can be added on for the appropriate occasion, either Happy Anniversary or just a general love note!


The second card, was dry embossing, and I wanted to create a card using my new Daisyboardabella from Stamping Bella.
I was inspired to crank this card out after a daytrip skiing with my husband. I ski, not snowboard, and don't look anywhere near this cute on the slopes, but we did have a wonderful trip!
I was just glad that I didn't have a yardsale on the slopes, which after 10 years off the slopes I was pretty excited about. (If you're not familiar with the term, a "yard sale" is when you fall and scatter skis and poles all over the slopes!!)
Be sure to check out the other Prettie Girl blogs (You can find links on the right...) on this Prettie Wednesday to see what the other girls have come up with!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love both cards, Jo. I adore that layout! :) Snowboardabella is cool! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Errr, I mean, Daisyboardabella! LOL

Unknown said...

Very cute cards!! And I think you were probably much CUTER on the slopes! :) Good for you - I gave up long ago after wrecking my knee!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover