Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 19, 2008

Okay, who's getting hitched? Honestly....

Sometimes I don't have a specific occasion when I sit down to make a card, just an itch to see what I can create with a certain set. This was one of those occasions. So, now will someone go and get engaged so I can give this card out? LOL!



This image is from Gina K's Heartfelt Hits stamp set and I stamped it with Brilliance Graphite Black. I just love the elegance of this couple.



I used Copic BG10 Cool Shadow to color in the dress, and added a soft shadow all around the edge of the couple with my Warm Grey copic marker. The dress was given some glimmer with a light coat of dazzling diamonds.



I picked this design from the Soft Sky designer prints paper collection as the pattern reminded me of twinkly stars. The matting is in Basic Grey cardstock and I used my white taffeta ribbon from Stampin Up.


I'll just tuck this away into my stash, because soon enough the occasion will present itself and I'll be so happy I have this pretty card ready and waiting!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Melissa said...

Lovely!

Tee said...

Fabulous! so elegant yet so simple!

Jana Weaver said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Wish I knew someone getting married so I could CASE it!! Hmmm...maybe for an anniversary?!? :-)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Love and Spring are in the air! The lucky couple (whoever they are LOL) will love it!

Alex said...

Beautiful! Sorry, been married for 15 years, so I am not a candidate - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessie/knightrone said...

And when the occasion does come, the couple that recieves this will feel so lucky!!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Jo this is gorgeous! I love that stamp and you made it even more beautiful! :)

Kathy W said...

Beautiful Jo, I am still not a fan of faceless stamps but this one is elegant.

veronica said...

love the soft shadow around the image, and the glitter is great.

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! Joanne, this beautiful card reminds me of Cinderella! Amazing work!

Christie Ortman said...

K- so if I say I'm getting married, do I get this absolutely stunning card? If I do - its me - I'm getting married - I'm so excited, sorry I didn't tell you sooner!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover