Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 19, 2008

Okay, who's getting hitched? Honestly....

Sometimes I don't have a specific occasion when I sit down to make a card, just an itch to see what I can create with a certain set. This was one of those occasions. So, now will someone go and get engaged so I can give this card out? LOL!



This image is from Gina K's Heartfelt Hits stamp set and I stamped it with Brilliance Graphite Black. I just love the elegance of this couple.



I used Copic BG10 Cool Shadow to color in the dress, and added a soft shadow all around the edge of the couple with my Warm Grey copic marker. The dress was given some glimmer with a light coat of dazzling diamonds.



I picked this design from the Soft Sky designer prints paper collection as the pattern reminded me of twinkly stars. The matting is in Basic Grey cardstock and I used my white taffeta ribbon from Stampin Up.


I'll just tuck this away into my stash, because soon enough the occasion will present itself and I'll be so happy I have this pretty card ready and waiting!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover