Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 18, 2008

Prettie Time!

Tonight, Look Who's Perky will be released over at Paper Pretties. I showed you a sample from that set on Friday and here's a hint. The copic marker I used is from Paper Pretties and it coordinates beautifully with Soft Sky from SU (which as you know, I use all the time!!)

If you love that color as much as I do, you should head on over to Paper Pretties tonight and pick up BG10 Cool Shadow along with your new Look Who's Perky which will be in with the Paper Pretties Clear Art Stamps.


3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love that color too, Joanne! Love your sugar bowl! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this! Can't wait to "see" you tonight! I'm too excited!

Anonymous said...

Oh...I can't wait to see the rest. This is adorable!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover