Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 18, 2008

Is it Spring YET?

I'm sure by now, you've seen the new Bling and Dazzle from Gina K Designs. What a fun accent to add to your papercrafting!


This product is a sliding tag that you can stamp directly on, cover with paper, or dye with Copic Markers! Rather than dye this one though, I decided to stamp directly onto the tag with my Brilliance Ink. (Psst. You'll need to quickly heat set it for it to dry.)


The image was stamped on Shimmery White and then colored with my copic markers. I'm loving getting to practice with these markers and this set Baskets of Happiness is the perfect opportunity to play. Although its rainy, cold and blah here in Boston, I can wish for spring can't I?

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover