Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 17, 2008

So much to see....

I thought I had prepared myself for just how big CHA would be. After all, I've worked tradeshows before, and I had some perspective on just how enormous these convention centers are. As much as I loathe "practical shoes" I tucked a pair in there and prepared myself for a lot of walking. (Thank goodness because I needed them!!)
But there was just SO much eye candy. And every time we thought we'd reached the end of the exhibits, there was yet another room chock full of vendors. Here's just a few of the things I took pictures of, but honestly, most times, I just walked through and gawked at all the amazing new things that will soon be making their way into all your favorite stores.

Julie Masse mentioned on her blog yesterday how much we all loved October Afternoon - you can see pictures of us working on the project on Jules' blog. The ladies in the booth were SO nice, the product was gorgeous and we had fun making this cute little make and take. It is a mini album made out of circle punches. So cute. I tucked mine onto my lanyard and wore it all week.






My very favorite Make and Take that we made was from Stampendous. We waited forever to make this little mini clipboard. (the stampers ahead of us were v-e-r-y slow workers) my feet were so tired at this point, that I actually sat down on the floor to wait amidst all teh walking traffic. But these boards were SO cute that it was worth the wait. This is the largest of the three clipboards they were showing. I'm going to add a magnet to this and hang it on my fridge. Too cute!



On our last day, we finally found the Spellbinders booth - it was way on the opposite side from where we had started. While in the booth, I was drooling over this gorgeous project featuring new tags - I just love these slides.






We were lucky enough to run into Debbie Olson at lunch and were chatting about all the beautiful things we'd seen. Turns out she designed the tags for Spellbinders and it was her project! I should have known because it is totally stunning! Here are two upclose pictures of the tags. I'm telling you, these will be mine, I adore them.

We saw vendor after vendor after vendor of beautiful new papers. I can't believe I didn't take a single picture at Scenic Route, but I think it is because I was just gawking and was so in love with their booth it didn't occur to me. However, I loved all the new stuff coming out. You'll have to trust me on this one.

However, I do have a picture of this fun new paper from Cosmo Cricket "Cogsmo" that I know my boys will get a kick out of. (Basic Grey also has a fun dinosaur line of paper that will be fun for all my projects for my two little guys...)

And Crate Paper's Blue Hill line that is just so elegant and so girly. I'll love using that.
Can't wait till all this stuff is in stores, because it was torture to see it all and not be able to bring any of it home.....
Have a great day everyone!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Thanks for sharing all the pics, Jo! Yes, those tags will be mine too! LOL That clipboard IS adorable!

Melissa said...

That mini clipboard is too darn cute!!

Unknown said...

Glad you took some good pics - I don't even know what half of mine are - lol!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover