Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 15, 2008

Hey Sugar!


Remember when I said I wasn't sure if I'd have time to stamp this weekend. Well, the baby took a cooperative nap, which meant that I had time to crank out some Prettie Love for you all!


This is a sneak peek of the upcoming release "Look Who's Perky" from Paper Pretties. While the set has lots of fun sentiments included (you'll have to wait till Monday, or see what info you can gather from the other girls posts....) I really wanted to write "Sweet On You" with this little sugar jar.


Lucky for me, I have the now retired Karen Foster Snap Stamps. Those things are SO handy, I can not believe they retired them!!

Phew, thank goodness for quick cards so now I can clean up around here!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

April said...

I REALLY love this card, the colors and the layout is just awesome! Very fun!

Catherine said...

I love the color combination that you used on this card..very pretty!

Shannan Teubner said...

What a cute card!!

Anonymous said...

just adorable Joanne - hmmm I might need that set! :)

Anonymous said...

just adorable Joanne - hmmm I might need that set! :)

Alex said...

This card is really awesome - love the colors, the layout, everything about it! Totally cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Elizebeth said...

Oh this is so cute! I bet I'll like this set!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the new releases on Monday! I love the look of the new sets. You know me, come to the party on Monday, own the stamps on Tuesday! LOL Oh, and BTW, your card is precious. . .

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable Jo! Love the color. . .so sweet and soft! Glad you had time to stamp! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Joanne! It was so wonderful to meet you in person, and I definitely feel like we became fast friends on our Bare Escentials (sp?) excursion! And I can't believe I forgot to thank you for the adorable hippo card you sent me as a RAK when my mother was ill. You're such a sweetheart. HUGS!!

And I so love this lil sugar bowl -- can't wait to get my set and make my own sweet stuff with it! In the meanitme, I sure am loving what you've done with it.

Unknown said...

Great card Jo!! And what a great sentiment to go with it!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover